- 4/13/2019 - Final Scores: Please see the following for the Affiliate Tournament Scores
- 4/1/2019 - Affiliate Tournament Schedule and Program: Please see the following for the Affiliate Tournament Final Schedule and Program
- 3/20/2019 - Alternate Affiliate Tournament Hotels: With the blocked off rooms filled, please refer to this link for alternate hotels.
- 3/11/2019 - Affiliate Tournament Hotels Now Available: These rooms are no longer available as of 3/20.
- 3/3/2019 - Affiliate Tournament Registration: Details will be posted in the coming days on how to register for the Affiliate Tournament.
- 11/26/2018 - Team Manager Training Videos: WIDI now has a 3 part video series to train new Team Managers. Please see the Resources > Training page to watch the series!
- 10/9/2018 - Team Manager Training: WIDI is hosting several training sessions for both new and old Team Managers. Please see the the Resources > Training page for more details regarding dates and registration!
- 9/2/2018 - WIDI Seeking Regional Leaders: WIDI is seeking Regional Leaders in several Regions. Please read the linked PDF for details and contact information.
- 9/2/2018 - New Global Finals Site: Destination ImagiNation has announced a new location for the 2018-2019 Global Final Event. Read the Press Release here!
WHAT IS DESTINATION IMAGINATION?
Destination Imagination (DI) is a non-profit, volunteer-led, cause-driven organization. Our purpose is to inspire and equip students to become the next generation of innovators and leaders. Annually, we offer seven new standards-based Challenges in STEM, Improv, Visual Arts, Service Learning, and Early Learning. Each Challenge is open-ended and enables student teams to learn and experience the creative process from imagination to innovation. Academic tournaments take place around the world where teams have the opportunity to present their solutions to trained appraisers. Students have fun and gain confidence in their ability to solve any challenge. In working to solve our Challenges, teams learn 21st century skills (creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, communication, citizenship and courage) to build on their unique strengths.