Guide to Challenge Types
- No Materials: these challenges don't require materials, just a team and their imagination! Challenges not in this category will require some amount of materials.
- Acting: these challenges emphasize acting, whether using inhuman scenery, having a good sense of stage position, or encouraging a wide range of theatrical techniques.
- Story Creation: these challenges drive home the need for a cohesive story to be created quickly; beginning, middle, and end, plus an understandable plot.
- Prop Building: these challenges add the use of real props to traditionally acting based challenges.
- Structure Building: these challenges drive home building skills, whether going for height, weight bearing, or using odd materials to achieve a structure.
- Non-Verbal Communications: these challenges either penalize or restrict the team's ability to speak, make noise, or in someway alters their communication abilities.